Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: STAY AWAY FROM KINSTON MANOR OR FOXWOOD VILLAS IN WESTMINSTER SC (by Margaret S.):

I spoke with Kevin at Crown Resorts last week and was very disturbed after our conversation. I told him I intended to walk away from my timeshare, which I inherited from a family member. He said that I would still owe maintenance costs, and kept repeating that I wouldn't owe for linens, maid service, etc. When I repeatedly asked him what that cost would be, he finally said 2020 assessment would be $619. That's what they were charging for membership and maintenance when the timeshare was operating. I asked how long that fee would be required, and he said they hoped to get the property sold in "a year or two." After the call, I have looked all over the internet and can't find any listings indicating that the property is even on the market, 6 months after the vote to close! He said a letter would be coming in the mail in mid-April. I don't know what the property is worth as is, but the proximity to Clemson gives it serious value if it were handled properly. If anyone knows what is going on, PLEASE, let me know! Margie McAlhany