Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

STAY AWAY FROM KINSTON MANOR OR FOXWOOD VILLAS IN WESTMINSTER SC (by Mary E.):

Have you made any progress on getting rid of this nightmare? I am in the same boat and am trying to figure out what to do next. This has become a total scam as I do not see that any of the funds they collect annually have been used for upkeep on the units, and in think this place should be condemned. I definitely plan to attend the next annual meeting and will continue to explore alternatives. Please keep in touch if you make any progress, and I will do the same. Thanks. Maryann

thomash591 wrote:
I am interested in dumping my KM timeshare too . do you have any info on any pending lawsuit or bankruptcy that would end this nightmare? the manager told me they have closed the villas, which I guess means they can no longer collect assessments on those, which he said has added to their financial problems. I think we need to get the timeshare owners to vote to close it. only 35 people attended the annual meeting last March and 350 people voted by proxy. unfortunately the majority of those approved the budget! Tom holder, 704.796.2775