Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Any experience with Vacation Experts? (by KC):

douglasw169 wrote:
Just got a call today saying they would buy my timeshare. I had to watch a 30 minute video and call back for my appraisal. When I called back they offered 12200 but their vacation club was 15500. I would have to pay the difference plus 199 annually. I offered to throw in a second timeshare to cover the difference but they refused. They said that was the max

That's all just smoke and mirrors nonsense. They are not "buying" any timeshares. Your timeshares (like most) probably aren't worth much at all and the so-called "membership" is essentially worthless. They toss those big numbers around to appeal to greed and to manufacture a false atmosphere of business legitimacy, but it all basically amounts to "Send us $3,200 for a worthless membership. We probably won't do a thing with your unwanted timeshares, so you'll still end up owning them anyhow, but thanks for the cash. Don't worry about the $199 per year either; we will probably have completely disappeared into thin air by this time next year anyhow. Thanks again for the money!"

Does this potential scenario sound attractive to you?