Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: King's Creek Plantation Unethical Sales Tactics (by Linda D.):

I am currently filling out complaint paperwork for the Virginia State Attorney regarding King's Creek. We obtained legal advise regarding what would actually be unethical sales practices. Several practices pertain to what happened on the date of the transaction as well as other misrepresentations that became evident later. They are a really smooth bunch. The team works extremely well together to snare you.

We have another timeshare that we have had no problem with in the nearly 10 years. Everything was as we were told and we have always been pleased with our exchanges. Sadly, this made us trusting.

Kings Creek Plantation is the first time we have had points and, that alone is worth a fight. I have taken on several companies including Ford Motor Company and come out satisfied so here I go...I'm like a dog with a bone when it comes to injustice. I will go on for months, years, whatever it takes. I will use USPS, the internet, their local media, of course Facebook, national media, all the travel/vacation/time share websites & newsletters I can find. I will do weekly posts and daily posts. I am retired so I can go on and on and on. People need to be warned!!

If a class action case is filed, please count us in.

PS Julie Martin was still there in June 2016.