Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Lies, fairy tales and not so subtle solicitations... (by KC):

jackr225 wrote:
I was lied to buying a timeshare. They are crooks. So I got out of my time share. And I say ha ha. To the crooks

In these discussion forums. we too say "ha ha", but we say it a bit more eloquently and we say it to semi-literate wannabe scammers making bogus and misleading claims in an attempt to solicit business for "escape" scams --- people like you, for example. ;-)

Virtually EVERYONE who ever purchased a timeshare directly from a developer has been lied to by hungry and deceitful sales weasels to some degree. That does not in any way change the fact that all of the assorted lies, misrepresentations and exaggerations mean absolutely NOTHING; it's just meaningless noise temporarily floating around in the air.

In the final analysis, ONLY the WRITTEN content of the associated contract is legally binding and most contracts (which most people unfortunately do not even bother to read) openly STATE that fact. No one magically gets out of a contract which they voluntarily signed of their own free will just because some hungry sales weasel lied to them, no matter what the various upfront fee "escape / relief / exit / rescue" scammers might claim.

An old saying states that "a fool and his money are soon parted". Don't become someone who proves that old saying to be true. Ignore upfront fee scammers making bogus "escape" claims. If they can't drum up any business, they may have to go actually work for a living.