Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Did you get lied to and it led to you buying a timeshare? (by Vincent B.):

yes i was lied to and led to believe that my timeshare would go up in value and I would be able to sell very easy because location being in aruba Marriott surf club it s fully paid for but I expect at least half of my money back I will not pay any money up front unless the resort re-calms time share from me and guarantees full release and no credit liens. I paid 28,000 for a annual usage gold season an the maintenance fees have just keep going up the said they would resale them for us and that never happened either.. all these time share companies like Marriott, Hilton ,and Diamond resorts should be force to buy them back for half cost and resale them. Legislation needs to be changed to help people. Not corporation that lobby threw American resort development association . that help resorts out not the owners of the timeshares class action suit against both of them for fraud and deception.