Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

The Manhattan Club Lawsuit - RedWeek's Report & Most Recent Info (by Chris V.):

darylp23 wrote:
I would jump on this band wagon in a New York minute. I have been an unhappy owner from 2001. Love the location, but hate trying to book a day or two down there. Please let me know how I can get in on the lawsuit.

Thanks, DP

daryl..p23 to get "in" on the lawsuit, be SURE/CERTAIN to make your legitimate complaints, eg, exorbitant maintenance fees, reservation difficulties consistently, et al, known to ERIC SCHNEIDERMAN, NEW YORK STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL. also, look up irene smalls in this redweek forum for further suggestions on what else you can do to further our cause: i believe the official court case is entitled NYS ATTORNEY GENERAL VS THE MANHATTAN CLUB. a really effective service is, for anyone who knows how, to get the names and contact information of all shareholders/owners at THE MANHATTAN CLUB, many of whom might not even be aware that there is a lawsuit that is currently in litigation initiated by our NYS ATTORNEY GENERAL, ERIC SCHNERDERMAN. by the waY, MR SCHNEIDERMAN has obtained a court order for the THE MANHATTAN CLUB TO CEASE ANY AND ALL SALES AND PROMOTIONS OF THE MANHATTAN CLUB TIMESHARES UNTIL THE COURT CASE HAS BEEN SETTLED.

keep in touch.

chris cfox863@gmail.com