Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Corporate Timeshare Network - rental or sales (by Lance C.):

marged21 wrote:
Just today received a call from Corporate timeshare regarding so called get away weeks which no I couldn't use but was told they could rent my weeks out for 1800. to 2100 per week. And yes once I started thinking about what I had just done (signing up with them) now I want to cancel the deal and say NO to this bogus deal. I understand that I have 10 days in which I can cancel the deal. My question is are they going to give me a hard time once I call them to cancel this deal and are they going to give me another pitch in the great deal I am letting go?

Have you paid them any money yet? If so, don't count on the 10 days to cancel the deal. You have been scammed. You will not see that money back.

I hope you have not paid them any money. You do not own any get away weeks to rent out. That is a line that a lot of scam artists use. Also, the fact that you received an unexpected telemarketing call from them is another tell-tale sign of a scam.