Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Corporate Timeshare Network Nonsense (by KC):

katiem323 wrote:
Anyone can activate a getaway week through rci they can be used for friends and family yourself or these corporate clients I have educated myself very thoroughly on rci benefits I to am a corporate timeshare network client

Obvious shill post, only marginally literate or coherent --- and blatantly false.

1. "Getaways" are actually in Interval International, not RCI. RCI has "Last Call" weeks and "Extra Vacations" (by the way "Katie", that's the same RCI on whose "benefits" you claim to have "educated yourself" --- all evidence to the contrary).

2. Neither "Getaways" in II nor "Extra Vacations" in RCI can be rented out AT ALL. Both exchange companies clearly prohibit rentals of same (or exchanges) under their clear and specific terms and conditions of membership. Getting caught by either exchange company while conducting such prohibited rentals can result in immediate suspension or termination of the offender's membership.

3. There are no "corporate clients" for timeshare sales or rentals. Never have been, never will be. To suggest or claim otherwise is just absurd and almost comical.

4. Go away. Corporate Timeshare Network is just a scam and your illiterate and unconvincing post does not alter that fact for one second. Do not play us for fools here --- we are not. Also, consider learning how to write and to use punctuation.

I was born very early in the morning. Unfortunately for non-credible and marginally coherent shill posts like yours, it certainly was not YESTERDAY morning.