Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Corporate Timeshare Network - rental or sales (by Lori G.):

Just got off the phone with Jeremy from Events Corporate Logistics. He's going to put me in the Coca Cola convention pool - my 6 getaway weeks are guaranteed! to sell. All I have to do is activate those weeks. Seriously, I'm going to make $1100 profit on each week - and it's all non-taxable! There is zero risk! I'll get paid in 60 - 90 days! All for the low-low price of $399 per week to activate. But it's guaranteed! No risk! They have requests for 1700 weeks of timeshare property rents. People don't show up - I still get paid! Someone backs out - the company will just send someone in their place!

Wow - just wow. I almost have no words to describe my reaction to this scam. I understand why people are taken in - they are very conniving - I mean - convincing. They are just doing me this great favor - after they look up my account and see that I haven't activated any of my weeks - they want to turn these unused weeks into cash money for me.

Here is my response - if the weeks are "guaranteed" to be used - YOU pay the activation fee and then just reduce what you pay me for the week. Easy money, right? Strangely, they don't take me up on that.