Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Mexican Timeshare Solutions is a Scam (by Debbie D.):

I really appreciate your detailed information on the Mexican Timeshare Solutions scam.I almost became one of their victims in my desperation to get out From a Vidante time share we were suckered into buying under a litany of false promises and gross blatant lies from this highly fraudulent resort company. Once I realized how bad we were being taken advantage of I stopped paying on the timeshare membership altogether and they eventually stopped hounding me. In the meantime I signed an agreement with MTS assuming they were a legitimate law firm and that I would likely need professional help to get out from under the contract. I was never able to reach them by phone however because all of the phone numbers lead to the same recording and once they’ve signed you up they never call you back. The only time they contacted us was when they wanted money claiming they had done their job but nothing verifying closure was ever mailed to us. All I received was a copy pasted email from one of the representatives I had already spoken to many times Who claimed she couldn’t cancel our contract. We actually tried to send payments o MTS but since they have no real address because the company is likely bogus our check became lost in the mail someplace Compromising our financial security and forcing us to close the account to protect ourselves. MTS is now demanding we wire them the money and threatening to charge interest but I honestly don’t think they are legitimate or that they actually did anything. They might be in cahoots with these timeshare scammers working together to get as much money out of us as possible. please let me know your thoughts as you are clearly more knowledgeable than I. Does a signed agreement with a fraudulent bogus unlicensed company hold any water? I’m determined not to get ripped off anymore of my hard-earned money!