Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Has anyone used American Consumer Credit to get out of Timeshare? (by Veronique H.):

The American Consumer (Kirsten Sanders) helped me very efficiently to rescind a stupid new contract I had signed with Marriott, BUT afterwards, she delagated it to their "legal Team" to get rid of older timeshares. This legal team has been completely silent, just as other customers experienced. Kristen promised that after 90 days, I would receive news of the process, but nothing happens, they (it seems that it is Christine who should work with me) rarely answer the phone, they send an automated response to emails... that's it. I think that it is Michael Saracco, the lawyer in charge of my file, but I have no contact whatsoever. Now that I am bound to them, I cannot even reach Marriott. What would you advise me to do? I still have about 20k debt by Marriott. According to what you say, I should just wait until it is foreclosed, I suppose?