Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: A fee just to look on Red Week decreases the number of potential renters (by RedWeek Support):

Hi Andrew,

We're sorry to hear that you don't agree with our standardizing the Newport Coast Villas views. We've had many conversations with the management, front desk and Owner Services and they have very clearly advised us that they will not guarantee any guest an Ocean View. Because of this, we chose to standardize the view choices at Newport Coast Villas, and several other resorts.

Keep in mind that because renters want to be protected, the demand for RedWeek Payments is very high. We have given all of our Newport Coast owners the option of accepting RedWeek Payments when they have fixed dates posted. If you remove RedWeek Payments from your posting, this may be the reason why you're not seeing the same interest as you had before its launch.

Thanks for being a part of RedWeek.com!

andrews207 wrote:
I've been using Redweek for long time now. I've always been happy until this year. I'm multi-week owner and like to rent my units out. It's almost always been very quick and without incident. Now though I can seem to rent them. My pricing is one of if not the lowest for my dates. It doesn't help that I can't state that I have an ocean view. It's true Marriott can't guarantee it, but I've always gotten an ocean view for 20 plus years now. I state this, and it's up to me to deal with the client. I'm not happy Redweek did this. I may be moving on.

Andrew