Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: ILG/Vistana Westin Nanea Time Share Cancellation (by Brandon S.):

Still upset I am happy to help. It is an issue of accountability. Right now everyone thinks they are not accountable... wrong. Abridged list of those accountable... US, & Hawaii governments', Mariott, SPG, Westin brand, Vistana. I am all about value creation for others. Where it is going horribly wrong is individuals are harming others outright and stealing assets without giving a fair value in return. The answer here is technology and ownership. If owners are identified anonymously together they have real ownership collectively. Than it gets real, real fast for the brand. Could do a go fund me or indigogo to get funds to spend to identify them for you property and all others and get interested parties organized. Its a good time to pursue because the combination of marriott and spg and Ritz has yet to address points so a collection of owners would benefit from a seat at the table about now....