Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Luxury Resort Group out of Orlando aka "notimesharefees.com" (by KC):

miket468 wrote:
I got an unsolicited email from this company offering to buy my Interval banked week or week I am trying to rent myself. Its a fair deal in my opinion. They don't pay full amount. Contract reads 50% in 30 days; balance in 60 days.

Is this a legit business? Anyone else get emails and investigate them?

Never heard of them, but the fact that you received an unsolicited contact would seem to be a huge red flag in and of itself. Also, you may or may not be aware that you cannot rent out or sell "banked" weeks anyhow. To do so is plainly against the Interval (and also RCI) terms and conditions of membership. If caught, your "exchange" reservation would be cancelled outright and your exchange company membership could be suspended or terminated.

I would frankly be very suspicious about this unsolicited contact from an obscure, unknown entity and I would be strongly inclined to believe that it is just another scam operation of one flavor or another. I would recommend having nothing whatsoever to do with them.

P.S. The ONLY reviews you will find for this obscure and unknown outfit are on THEIR OWN web site! That observation alone should give you cause for serious concern and doubts.