Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Chris V.):

hello august4,

agreed that maintenance fees are, and have been escalating exorbitantly ever since we all purchased TMC timeshare. i believe you'll have a very hard time getting out unless you're willing to GIVEBACK YOUR SHARE WEEK (S) FOR $0.00 OR MAYBE $100........PREPOSTEROUS!! if you can hang on financially here's my suggestion: stop paying maintenance fees until TMC threatens you with some kind of action (unlikely in the near future). instead, join attorney jean-marc zimmerman's lawsuit VS TMC via one of the following contact methods......................

JEAN-MARC ZIMMERMAN'S CONTACT INFORMATION: E-MAIL JMZ@ZIMLLP.COM PHONE (908) 768-6408 FAX (908) 935-0751

MAIL 233 WATCHUNG FORK WESTFIELD, NJ 07090

obviously, outcomes of zimmerman's lawsuit cannot be guaranteed. retaining him, in my opinion, and if you can financially, is a better current option than a GIVEBACK to the criminal thieves and frauds at TMC. giving back your share simply adds to their timeshare inventory; they'll sell your giveback share for over about $40-50,000+, a tidy profit indeed.

zimmerman is currently our only hope to gain victory over TMC'S criminally fraudulent actions against ALL TMC OWNERS!!......especially the exponentially rising maintenance fees. unless you or any other TMC owner suggests another way to combat this fraud, zimmerman remains our only resource.

also, try seeking the original redweek.com THE MANHATTAN CLUB LAWSUIT. you can easily find it

on this site. it has 261 pages of TMC owners' comments.

good luck.

keep in touch.

chris

augustg4 wrote:
I am also an owner looking to get out. Fees are out of control. Could you please forward anything you think might help me Augie Groeber