Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Timeshares Can Make Cents (by Don P.):

I own a timeshare on the Las Vegas Strip right next door to Bellagio . I wouldn't sell it for all the money someone would offer me . I love it . I only use it to go to my home resort never for trading . I can usually book my week about ninety days out . They treat owners like royalty . I can also pick the day of the week to arrive and leave . I usually travel on Wednesday . There's a direct flight that I take every year .

It's not as fancy as some of the big name resorts but I only sleep and eat breakfast there .Here's the best part I pay six hundred dollars a year for maintenance fees . That's right a week in a one bedroom timeshare right next door to Bellagio for only six hundred dollars . I'm usually out for the day and evening enjoying the amenities . I ply poker during the day , my profession , and dine and see shows in the evening .

Like NoOne states there are some independent resorts out there that are good bargains . Don't be persuaded by a high pressure sales team at an expensive resort . If you are looking for a timeshare purchase one that you will use not trade .