Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Crown International Group Florida - Timeshare Purchase Offer Legitimacy? (by Mary F.):

This company sold my timeshare in Mexico and my $$ are sitting in a trust account but first I had to send $6,000 for a business permit because I was selling a timeshare required in MEXICO. AND I DID. Now there saying in January 2021 Mexico has a new tax and only I can send $15,000. I told them take it out of the money in the trust but they say that illegal. Then they told me the buyer tried to pay it but it was returned because it has to come from me. It was to come from me only per Mexico law. Once it’s paid they will release the funds in the trust. I think I’ve been scanned. Please advise. There paper work “Sales Agreement” and title company used look legit but now I question this transaction. FYI my husband passed away and they said that’s ok. We don’t need his signature. Odd not even the death certificate. Please help