Grandview Shuttle

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Grandview Shuttle (by Philip R.):

If I read donaldc49 comments correctly, I signed up for my purchase on the 10/08/2006 and this was still being offered ans an incentive to opurchase. I am absolutely disgusted with the removal of this service. I definitely paid huge money for this timeshare with one of the selling points to us being the free shuttle service. There was a great deal of emphasis placed on this service during the hardsell for the timeshare. This was an added advantage to those who are from out of the US and are not comfortable driving there. Being able to be taken to the strip and picked up certainly helps with ones enjoyment of their time in Vegas. Driving can be out of the question for some people. Now they have to pay to get to where they want to go. Shocking!!!!!!!! Absolutely shocking. Now that you have the money out of us you are cutting back on the services provided. I have no doubt that this will not be the last service to be withdrawn. Owners stand up and be counted against this cavalier attitude especially when there was no consultation undertaken with the owners regarding the withdrawal of the shuttle service.