Oct 30, 2006

IS IT A FULL KITCHEN AND HOW MANY BATH ROOMS

Ron B.
May 11, 2007

its generally a full kitchen and 2 full bathrooms

Jessica N.
Apr 25, 2009

would you please explain how the time shares works for, such as weekend rates,etc. I have never used our time share (RCI),,,and do not even know where to start. If you can help please do so , if possible or maybe guide me to another source. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance re: this matter...ASV

Amanda V.
Apr 26, 2009

amandav28 wrote:
would you please explain how the time shares works for, such as weekend rates,etc. I have never used our time share (RCI),,,and do not even know where to start. If you can help please do so , if possible or maybe guide me to another source. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance re: this matter...ASV

Hi Amanda,

You might check directly with your resort. If your week is banked with RCI you will need to go to RCI to exchange. I might also recommend that you post in another area of the forums which is for more general questions about timeshares instead of your particular timeshare, http://www.redweek.com/forums/ You will have a lot of knowledgeable timeshare owners that can be of great help to you.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.