Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

timeshare rental at an all inclusive resort

Nov 19, 2006

Does a rental at an " all inclusive" resort really include everything for all the people in the suite? for Example if the suite sleeps 6 and the price is $87.00 a night, is that the all inclusive price for all six - or is there an additional price for more than 1 or 2 people when you get to the resort? Also I notice the same resorts will have different rental prices for the same thing with quite a range difference in price. It leads me to think that some may include the 'all inclusive 'price in their rentals and some others don't . since I must pay for the up-graded account to contact owners I can't find this info out , please let me know thanks, Kathy

Kathy A.
Nov 24, 2006

I believe you are paying for the rental of the room only. The all inclusive fee is paid directly to the resort upon check-in. Some resorts charge a minimum fee based upon the size of the unit. For example you may be charged for 4 or 6 people even if you only have 2 in your 2 bedroom unit. The person you are renting from should know this, but it would probably be best to contact the resort directly as fees change and are usually higher in prime weeks. Why that is I don't know, the food & drinks are the same! I personally don't find the all-inclusives to be a good deal. By the time you add your airfare and meal plan you could be paying more than through a travel agent for a pre-package plan.

Darcy D.
Feb 12, 2007

Do you have something in Acapulco, Mexico?

Ida B.

Last edited by idab2 on Feb 23, 2007 05:21 PM

Feb 13, 2007

idab2 wrote:
Do you have something in Alcupulco, Mexico?

Hi Ida,

There are many rentals available under Acapulco, Mexico but currently I was only able to find one floating week at an all inclusive resort. Take a look at what's available for the Avalon Excalibur Acapulco under Acapulco, Mexico. That is an all inclusive resort.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.