Jan 13, 2007

Can anyone describe to me the different section of OLCC? There are newer sections and older sections. Also there are condos and villas? Any recommendations for a first time there?

Thanks,

Tom

Thomas S.
Feb 15, 2007

The older areas of the development are nearest the West Welcome gate (main Hwy. 192 entrance... obviously the west-most one). I want to note that they ARE undergoing significant renovations to bring them up to the standards of the new units... many have already been completed.

The clubhouse which houses the reception area, several cafe's and restaurants, movie theatre, etc... is in the hub of that area. The building itself is the location for the "studio" units. West Village (the original villas, 1 and 2-story units) are numbered in the 2-thousands, 4-thousands and 3-thousands up to 3248, from my memory and the map I have. (someone may correct me on this...) Also, the tennis courts, putt-putt golf courses and other amenities are located in this area.

The North Village is comprised of multi-level condo units around "Splash Lagoon" pool complex and "The Legend's Walk" course. There are several amenities located in the clubhouse there, as well. These units are numbered 3410 - 3936.

A separate entrance is located convenient to the North and East Villages taking you past the Orange Lake Town Center with shops and the Publix grocery store on Hwy. 192.

The East Village is (was... my map is from a few years back...) centered around "The Legend's" course. The clubhouse for that village houses a grill, pro-shop and meeting room. Those units begin the 5-digit numbering system, beginning with 86100.

Since my map is old, and for some reason, there is no map on the Orange Lake site (one of my personal gripes...), this is all of the information I can provide -- it has been a couple of years since we have visited there, although that is where we currently own, since time has not been on our side the past couple of years!

Hope this helps!

Lois H.

Last edited by designlh on Feb 15, 2007 08:45 AM

Feb 19, 2007

designlh wrote:
Hope this helps!

That information is a great help. Thanks a lot!

Tom

Thomas S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.