Jan 18, 2007

We have added Orange Lake's River Island as a separate listing on our website. If anyone has their resale or rental listed under Orange Lake Country Club and it should be under Orange Lake's River Island please e-mail support and let us know to move your posting.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Last edited by marty8084 on Jan 18, 2007 03:01 PM

Oct 30, 2007

I really like River Island & we own weeks 8, 9 & 10! Everything is right there & we enjoy bringing our family & friends with us. The atmosphere is outstanding & I'm glad that we upgraded over the years! We started out with week 10 in 1986 & then transferred from week 10 to week 31 in North Village which is really great also. Then we purchased an additional week in East Village week #6 from there we exchanged week 6 for weeks 10 & 11 in East Village. Since the opening of River Island we have traded weeks 10 & 11 in East Village for weeks 8 & 10. We really love Orange Lake & seldom exchange for any other resort. Infact, I think we have only exchanged two or three times. Last year I was glad that you worked with us and we were able to get an exchange on the Big Island of Hawaii for my sister & family, as my brother-in-law had serious cancer surgery & then underwent a heart by-pass surgery. My nephew who bought from our referral approx. 3 years ago space banked his week & borrowed a week, thus giving them 3 units for their family of 17 who went on the trip. My husband & I decided to stay home so they could go as a family so I purchased a guest certificate for them. They really had a good time & they time share that you got for my sister, husband, niece & her husband was even better than the one my nephew was able to obtain. My sisters was right along the ocean & they were able to watch the cruise ships come in & it was very close to downtown & the airport. They really had a great vacation & I really enjoy all your hard work & working with us thru RCI. We are looking forward to coming back to River Island in 2008 & will be using our weeks 8, 9 & 10. Also, thank you for working with our friends Donnie & Dottie Haupt who are owners in week 6 & making it possible for them to have their same handicapped unit in East Village in week 8 so our families can enjoy a vacation together.

Orange Lake is the best resort ever & after knowing what we have there I enjoy coming back to Orange Lake every year.

Mr. Kemmons Wilson started a great timeshare experience & he would be very proud of how it is today.

Sincerely, Vi & C.O. Smith

Viola L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.