Jan 18, 2007

Just purchased a 2 bedroom at this resort. It is in the West Village, unit 0446. We have never been here. Can anyone tell about the area this is located in?

Debra O.
Feb 15, 2007

I am unaware of any units that start with "0"... are you sure you typed that right?

Lois H.
Feb 24, 2007

designlh wrote:
I am unaware of any units that start with "0"... are you sure you typed that right?
I have done some further researching and found there is some confusion with the numbering. It is unit 2446. I guess they used the number from the original deed. Can you tell me anything about this unit. Thanks for responding.

Debra O.
Feb 25, 2007

debrao16 wrote:
designlh wrote:
I have done some further researching and found there is some confusion with the numbering. It is unit 2446. I guess they used the number from the original deed. Can you tell me anything about this unit. Thanks for responding.

B O.
Feb 25, 2007

2446 is in the West Village of OLCC. It is one of the golf villa and was remodel late in 2006. Most of the golf villa face a golf course.

B O.
Mar 13, 2007

Your unit is in the original section of the resort. I n the west village you will find the Clubhouse where alot of the action is. The largest of the pools at Orange Lake and the band shell where alot of their activities take place can be found here. There is a movie theatre, places to eat, and the Disney Planning Center at this clubhouse. Also mini golf and beach front rentals of boats can also be located here.

But if you want to go to the other areas such as Splash Lagoon in the North Village or River Isalnd they have shuttles that run constantly through the resort at all times.

If you want to view what your unit may look like I suggest going to their web site. orangelake.com Hope this helps you out a little. Congrat's on your purchase. I hope it was through resale. You will enjoy the resort and my advice, skip the presentation. You can get a look at the resort by just taking the shuttle...it will be cheaper in the long run.

Ginger S.
Mar 25, 2007

gingers20 wrote:
Your unit is in the original section of the resort. I n the west village you will find the Clubhouse where alot of the action is. The largest of the pools at Orange Lake and the band shell where alot of their activities take place can be found here. There is a movie theatre, places to eat, and the Disney Planning Center at this clubhouse. Also mini golf and beach front rentals of boats can also be located here.

But if you want to go to the other areas such as Splash Lagoon in the North Village or River Isalnd they have shuttles that run constantly through the resort at all times.

If you want to view what your unit may look like I suggest going to their web site. orangelake.com Hope this helps you out a little. Congrat's on your purchase. I hope it was through resale. You will enjoy the resort and my advice, skip the presentation. You can get a look at the resort by just taking the shuttle...it will be cheaper in the long run.

Thank you for this information. It was very helpful. I am excited about this resort . The best is it was a resale!!

Debra O.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.