Club Wyndham Grand Desert

60 days in advance provision

Jan 19, 2007

I've contacted several owners regarding their For Rent posts. I'm planning a trip to Las Vegas later this Fall and would like to stay at Grand Desert for 7 days.

Found a couple of 2 bedroom offers that interested me, but in each case I was advised by the owner(s) that they are unable to rent to me until 60 days prior to check-in.

Why is that, since I'm willing to pay up-front in advance?

Archie B.
Jan 19, 2007

archie14 wrote:
I've contacted several owners regarding their For Rent posts. I'm planning a trip to Las Vegas later this Fall and would like to stay at Grand Desert for 7 days.

Found a couple of 2 bedroom offers that interested me, but in each case I was advised by the owner(s) that they are unable to rent to me until 60 days prior to check-in.

We own at the resort and after 60 days prior to check-in, the owner can get a 50% discount on rooms if they are available. This doesn't help if one needs to get an airline flight. vickyb12

Vicky B.

Last edited by marty8084 on Jan 19, 2007 09:13 PM

Apr 07, 2008

vickyb12 wrote:
archie14 wrote:

We own at the resort and after 60 days prior to check-in, the owner can get a 50% discount on rooms if they are available. This doesn't help if one needs to get an airline flight. vickyb12
Does the 60 day discount apply to any resort or just the home resort? For all owners or just VIP? Thanks

Don M.
Apr 17, 2008

donm192 wrote:
vickyb12 wrote:
archie14 wrote:

Does the 60 day discount apply to any resort or just the home resort? For all owners or just VIP? Thanks
The 60 day discount window applies to any Wyndham resort reservation and the discounts are available only to VIP owners. The 50% discount applies only to Platinum VIP owners. Without these discounts the price would easily double.

Harvey L.
May 28, 2008

Owners with certain with certain types of membership get a point discount for reservations within a 60 day window

Nicholas C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.