Jan 19, 2007

Do you know when the next HOA meeting is scheduled? Please share the details, and whether any important topics will be discussed or voted on.

RedWeek
RedWeek.com
Mar 27, 2008

support wrote:
Do you know when the next HOA meeting is scheduled? Please share the details, and whether any important topics will be discussed or voted on.

Don,t know, but I know that the resort management SUCKS.

Mohammad K.
Apr 22, 2008

mohammadk6 wrote:
support wrote:

Would you care to elaborate on "sucks"? I'd be curious to know what they do, have done or continue to do that "sucks". I'm a new owner and would be sadly disappointed if it truly "sucks".

Ken B.
Apr 22, 2008

kenb176 wrote:
mohammadk6 wrote:
support wrote:

Would you care to elaborate on "sucks"? I'd be curious to know what they do, have done or continue to do that "sucks". I'm a new owner and would be sadly disappointed if it truly "sucks".

They realy sucks, If you want to know more -- go to TUG.com forum and read the thread about unit assignment ... Long story.

Mohammad K.
Apr 22, 2008

Management realy SUCKS,

If you need to know more go to TUG.com and read the thread about Westin Kaanapali Ocean resort villas/ Unit assignment. or you can E mail me at msksjk@msn.com

Mohammad K.

Last edited by mohammadk6 on Apr 22, 2008 10:10 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.