Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos

Activities for Kids

Jan 22, 2007

Can someone tell me about the children's pool and activities for kids? I have an 11 year old and a six year old.

Donna C.
Jan 30, 2007

The pool is very very warm - kind of a loop free form. There are several shallow "shelves" where small children can splash, bigger kids like to swim the loop and go under the waterfalls, bridges, etc. There is a volleyball net in the water, you are also able to visit the pool next door at Rose or spend a day at Sunset Beach's pool- they have a swim up bar where the kids can order smoothies. The resort sometimes has organized Mini Olympics that are fun for the kids - they have to swim, run, hop, balance stuff, do things like that. They have Koi feeding. The Tuesday night Fiesta is great for the kids, complete with pinata. Have the kids bring things from home to barter for their stuff at the beach with the vendors. Medano Beach has an activities booth on it for jet skis, banana boat rides, etc. Mostly my kids swim and play on the beach, they are strong swimmers though. Bring your own goggles, inflatable rafts, sponge balls for the pool. The pottery painting is always a hit with the kids - but make them paint EVERY little detail on their piece, a little everyday, or you'll end up toting home 10 ceramic turtles.....

L G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.