Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort

Carlsbad Beach Resort

Jan 30, 2007

I want to stay there for a week this summer. We are a family of five. Are the rooms crampled and the kitchens like hallways? Are there any units that sleep three kids and two adults? Any reviews or responses out there? Thanks family in Arizona looking for a summer getaway!

Danna S.
Jan 31, 2007

danna wrote:
I want to stay there for a week this summer. We are a family of five. Are the rooms crampled and the kitchens like hallways? Are there any units that sleep three kids and two adults? Any reviews or responses out there? Thanks family in Arizona looking for a summer getaway!
Hi Danna, My family stayed at this resort last yr and loved it. We stayed in a 1 bedroom unit with King bed. I have two children in their late teens so we had them sleep in the living room. One on the sofa bed and I rented a single roll away bed for the other. I don't remember the price of the bed but it was very reasonable. Depending on the age of your children you might be able to sleep 2 on the sofa bed. Or I know they have 2 bedroom units and also units with 2 queens in the bedroom. I think the 2 bedroom units are tough to get in the summer. The kitchen is a galley kitchen when you walk in the unit but very nice. I love this resort. Hope it work out for you.

Marsha B.
Mar 25, 2007

marsha99 wrote:
danna wrote:
Hi Danna, My family stayed at this resort last yr and loved it. We stayed in a 1 bedroom unit with King bed. I have two children in their late teens so we had them sleep in the living room. One on the sofa bed and I rented a single roll away bed for the other. I don't remember the price of the bed but it was very reasonable. Depending on the age of your children you might be able to sleep 2 on the sofa bed. Or I know they have 2 bedroom units and also units with 2 queens in the bedroom. I think the 2 bedroom units are tough to get in the summer. The kitchen is a galley kitchen when you walk in the unit but very nice. I love this resort. Hope it work out for you.

Thank you so much for your reply! It's always good to hear from other folks who have been there and done that! I keep a look out for the two bedroom units!

Danna S.
May 14, 2007

We have 3 young children and always stay in a 1bd. Its a bit cramped, but its worth being at the beach in summer. The resort is fantastic

Dave
Sep 23, 2011

I don't need a whole week - just 5 nights - needs to start on Friday and end on Tuesday. Can part of week be rented or must pay for 7 days??

Joyce K.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.