Tahiti Village

tahiti village

Feb 04, 2007

I heard you can get a free three days two nights at this place is it true

Ericia C.
Feb 13, 2007

It must be because I called yesterday and I got a free trip! with the exception of a small shipping fee of course... is it a good resort? It seems to go to be true....

ericiac wrote:

Amanda B.
Mar 12, 2007

What does the free trip include and what is the small shipping fee?I want to know if anyone has really went on this "Free Trip" and how was it.

Jordan Dent A.
Apr 20, 2007

i wanted to khow if you guys did packeges with everithing included

Gregorio N.
May 10, 2007

I havent been yet , but heard it was very nice. Anyone that has been please post what you think its ashame that i cant find time to use my 2br lockout. Im not sure how many weeks I can bank.

R. L.
Jul 28, 2007

It is a shame you can't find time to use your 2 br! You will love it when you get there! Banking weeks with Interval Int'l is good for 2 or three years I think. I don't think there is a limit on how many you bank, but there is a limit on the time you can claim it, like 2 years after the date of the week, for example (I'm sorry i am not a member of II and dont remember exactly - you are a member and you can call 24/7 to ask! Then post here to let us all know!)

Karen
Jul 28, 2007

r419 wrote:
I havent been yet , but heard it was very nice. Anyone that has been please post what you think its ashame that i cant find time to use my 2br lockout. Im not sure how many weeks I can bank.

Hi,

If you haven't already banked your week try using RedWeek.com's new exchange program.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Apr 03, 2008

amandab89 wrote:
It must be because I called yesterday and I got a free trip! with the exception of a small shipping fee of course... is it a good resort? It seems to go to be true....

ericiac wrote:

Jan U.
Apr 15, 2008

janu6 wrote:
amandab89 wrote:

ericiac wrote:

Jan U.
Apr 21, 2008

ericiac wrote:
My husband & I own a timeshare at Tahiti VIllage in Las Vegas & we physically went there to see it & it is "everything" they said it was! It is beautiful & the amenities are awesome!

Jan U.
Apr 24, 2008

r419 wrote:
Tahiti Village is very nice, since I own a timeshare in the Phase II section , which is opening in August, 2008. When Tahiti Village is complete with all phases, it'll be over 1 million sq ft with 5 - 12 story buildings. Any questions, feel free to ask me & I will try to answer them.

Jan U.
May 05, 2008

janu6 wrote:
r419 wrote:
Tahiti Village is very nice, since I own a timeshare in the Phase II section , which is opening in August, 2008. When Tahiti Village is complete with all phases, it'll be over 1 million sq ft with 5 - 12 story buildings. Any questions, feel free to ask me & I will try to answer them.
We own 2br in phase 1. we stayed right above the hot tub this time. awsome pool. shuttles are frquent and nice. would love to let someone else enjoy ours from now on. anybody know what there sellin for now? Im bettin you could get a good deal from an individual.

R. L.
May 06, 2008

r419 wrote:
janu6 wrote:
r419 wrote:
We own 2br in phase 1. we stayed right above the hot tub this time. awsome pool. shuttles are frquent and nice. would love to let someone else enjoy ours from now on. anybody know what there sellin for now? Im bettin you could get a good deal from an individual.

Hi. If you own a 2br now, call the resort & find out what they are asking for a 2br. We were out there in November, 07 & they are really building up Phase 2, which will be completed in August of this year! We retire in 2 more years & intend to use our timeshare more! Put your timeshare in RedWeek for rent & also to sell & see what happens! Good Luck.

Jan U.

Last edited by janu6 on May 06, 2008 05:56 AM

May 12, 2008

Does anyone own a timeshare at Tahiti VIllage Phase II? We saw Phase I when we bought in December, 2007. Phase II will be completed in August 15, 2008 & my husband & I can't wait to stay there in the fall or winter this year. The sales person, Karen was wonderful & I still keep in touch with her!

Jan U.

Last edited by janu6 on May 12, 2008 12:48 PM

May 19, 2008

I love my Tahiti Village. It is very nice. Beds are comfortable, unlike hotel beds that are very hard, and hurt my back. The only thing I did not like about this resort, is that they asked for both my husband's ID and mine too, for the resort tour. When finished, they returned my husband's, but not mine. I have asked for it many times. They have not yet answered back on it. This was in January of 2008.

So, BEWARE!!!

Barbara D.
May 20, 2008

barbarad232 wrote:
I love my Tahiti Village. It is very nice. Beds are comfortable, unlike hotel beds that are very hard, and hurt my back. The only thing I did not like about this resort, is that they asked for both my husband's ID and mine too, for the resort tour. When finished, they returned my husband's, but not mine. I have asked for it many times. They have not yet answered back on it. This was in January of 2008.

So, BEWARE!!!

Can't understand why they asked for both ID's, unless they wanted to know if you two were married when doing the resort tour. When my husband & I went, we gave them our ID's & we made sure that we got them back!! I would call or write the resort & ask about the ID. It is possible that they "forgot" to give it back to you before you left! I would have checked up on this BEFORE I left the resort. You can also call customer service & ask them what you can do about getting a new ID. Was this your license ID or the ID for the resort?

Jan U.
Aug 16, 2008

Did anybody do the "game show" thing when they went for their visit? We forgot to ask for it and they forgot to offer. But we are SO glad we bought and are excited to go out again. I'm also sorry i bought 5 years at II. I'll probably use it, but I hadn't discovered RedWeek yet. This is a MUCH better way to go, from what I have seen while exploring this site. So i also joined it. I have one banked week at II and have also submitted one week to RedWeek to receive points. Will see which works best for vacation planning.

janu6 wrote:
barbarad232 wrote:

So, BEWARE!!!

Can't understand why they asked for both ID's, unless they wanted to know if you two were married when doing the resort tour. When my husband & I went, we gave them our ID's & we made sure that we got them back!! I would call or write the resort & ask about the ID. It is possible that they "forgot" to give it back to you before you left! I would have checked up on this BEFORE I left the resort. You can also call customer service & ask them what you can do about getting a new ID. Was this your license ID or the ID for the resort?

Kathy L.
Sep 07, 2008

I have never used my one bedroom timeshare at Tahiti village because they keep giving me a free week to visit. It is 4 years now and we have never used our timeshare. We would love to sell it now but haveno idea how fast these things sell. Can anyone provide some insights into selling Tahiti Time shares in Las Vegas. We have seen the rooms and space and I cannot complain about how delightful they look. We would like to sell and we need to know what to expect.

Best, Bedricia

Daphne N.
Sep 08, 2008

Tahiti Village is indeed a GREAT place, BUT when we did our free trip, they did not advertise to, or house us there. We knew that going in. The free rooms are just OK, not 5 star. maybe now they DO house you on site. I just wanted to alert you as to our experience in Feb. '08 We still had a GREAT time in Las Vegas. Who hangs around the rooms much anyway? Kathy

Kathy L.
Mar 26, 2014

We own the condo with the adjoining lock off portion so it is basically two separate condos, one of course larger. This would sleep comfortably six and possibly 8. Especially good for two families to share. The amenities are awesome, beautiful place (check out on web) You will feel like you are on an island until you catch the shuttle to the strip. Lazy river, hot tub, steam showers, whirlpool baths, great beds. My husband has lung cancer and we won't be able to go back this year sadly.

Judy B.

Last edited by phyl21 on Mar 26, 2014 10:53 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.