Harborside Resort at Atlantis

Number or visitors

Feb 26, 2007

I was looking at the rental available for the Harborside Villas, and have traveled to Atlantis several times before and I know how important it is to get your wrist bands for the outdoor activities. If a rental says it sleeps 5, is that the number of people they suggest can comfortably fit in each villa, or is that the maximum amount of people allowed in each villa. Please let me know! Thank you!

Brittany C.
Mar 22, 2007

Atlantis officially rents on their website as below: 1 bdrm deluxe 4 persons max (2 in room 2 on sofa) 1 bdrm premium 5 persons max (as above with 1 on rollaway as it is a larger unit) 2 bdrm deluxe 6 persons max ( 2 each in 2 rooms and 2 on sofa) 2 bdrm premium 9 persons max ( lockout of 1 bdrm deluxe and 1 bdrm premiium) 3 bdrm 10 persons max ( lockout of 1 bdrm deluxe and 2 bdrm deluxe)

I would think the max allowed in rooms would definitely get bands. I am not sure how the smaller children count into the total. You may be able to get more than the max listed as it is handed out by the towel staff and I don't know if they check which room # is which type of room.

Some of advertised rental may have rollaway included that is not officially allowed. eg. 3 bdrm advertised as 12 persons. You would have to find out which type of room you are getting specifically for the 1 or 2 bdrm.

I hope this helps.

Lauren L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.