Harborside Resort at Atlantis

Timeshare exchange

Feb 26, 2007

I would like to exchange my surf club Aruba timeshare for the Harborside.Should I use interval international for an exchange or rent it and use the money to rent at the Harborside.Are there any other possibilities ?Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

Paula F.

Last edited by paulaf4 on Feb 27, 2007 05:17 PM

Mar 01, 2007

Hi Paula,

You could try an exchange here on RedWeek.com. We are offering a promotion until March 18th for a free exchange. It's worth a try. See details in the upper left corner of any page on our website.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Mar 01, 2007

Thanks Marty.I did post it on redweek for an exchange.

Paula F.
Mar 21, 2007

I doubt highly that you are going to get an exchange at Atlantis with II. Even those in SVN (starwood vacation network - an internal exchange network of select Sheraton, Westin and Atlantis - no exchange fees) are not able to get a trade with their platinum(red) weeks for silver(blue) in Atlantis. For Atlantis owners it is not worth to trade in their week for anything else, plus the resort rents weeks out, so I am not sure it gets into the exchange pool.

Lauren L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.