Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club

Restaurant: Sunset Grille at the Radisson

Mar 10, 2007

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Aruba. The steaks are heavenly. Well aged. The service is also top notch. I think it is the closest place to a good "Chop House" that I have seen in Aruba. The wine list is excellent featuring many California selections.

Downside...due to the open air lobby and a large door to outside seating, the air conditioning can be disappointing as warm outside air circulates through the climate controlled space.

Howard H.
Oct 09, 2007

I'm glad that your experience was pleasant. We have gone to the Sunset Grill each year for the last 5 years. We were there in June this year and the meal was OK at best. The beef was bland and had no flavor at all. The prices were 5 star as usual but the quality of the food and drink were certainly not. I have others that have said the same but I hope the resturant is just going some changes or is having a brief period of change. The place was always a favorite but I will check reviews before eating there next year.

Richard F.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.