Club Velas Vallarta

Velas Vallarta pricey!

Mar 16, 2007

Nice place, but pricey for inclusive package. Get there late at the start of your stay and you still pay over a hundred dollars a peice for nothing that day.

Herman A.
Dec 28, 2007

velas vallarta was nice but I agree the all inclusive price was just that pricey. I didn't like the fact that you didn't have a mini bar in your room. If you wanted liquor you had to go to the bars which to me was inconvenient. I am not much of a drinker but when I wanted a drink having to run all the way from the room to the pool bar was the pits.

Nancy W.
Aug 13, 2008

I am an owner and did all inclusive. Even if you arrive late and have dinner you can have breakfast and lunch on the day you leave, so you don't lose anything.

Richard G.

Last edited by richard1296 on Aug 13, 2008 02:16 PM

Nov 21, 2008

We traded in to the Velas a few years back, and, even though the AI was steep we really enjoyed ourselves. Several times when we wanted a nice bottle of wine before dinner I went to the restaurant "wine cellar" and picked out what I wanted... no questions asked. Also, when I caught a nice sailfish the chef allowed me to hard freeze the meat I was to ship home later in the sub-zero kitchen freezer!

I asked about trading again just last year, but the AI fee for us (Mayan Palace owners) was set at $150/day! I couldn't justify it. Oh, well... I was told that Velas owners only pay $75!!!

Wayne L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.