Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Sales History by Resort

Mar 19, 2007

Is there anyway to get recent sale prices for a given resort on the internet?

These should be public record, but I understand it can get tricky finding the exact sale on state records.

Thanks for any help Izzy

Izzy S.
Mar 19, 2007

About the only thing you can do is check out Ebay's closed timeshare resales for the resort you are looking for.

Prices are all over the place on timeshares, since some are bought from the devleloper and some are bought resale.

R P.
Mar 20, 2007

Actually right to use lease timeshare transactions are never in the public record.

Most states do not require the deed to show actual consideration paid. Some like PA, and NJ just require the actual consideration be shown on their Real Property Transfer Tax Returns which are not public record.

Whatever info that does exist is maintained by the county recorder of deeds. Their are come localities where accurate records with disclosed full consideration are available, some online. Florida is a good example of a place with more info available. Forget about anything non-USA.

jayjay wrote:
About the only thing you can do is check out Ebay's closed timeshare resales for the resort you are looking for.

Prices are all over the place on timeshares, since some are bought from the devleloper and some are bought resale.

John F.

Last edited by john1671 on Mar 20, 2007 04:47 AM

Feb 04, 2022

I am looking for the original sale price/purchase price of unit224, week 27 of the Hyatt high Sierra lodge located in incline village, Nevada. How do I locate this info?

Martha C.
Feb 04, 2022

Our chart only provides the resale history at the resort. You would need to contact the resort to see if they can provide the original sales price.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.