Mar 23, 2007

Why can it not be easier to resale? Why would Carriage Hills and the sales staff that is already trained not be encourage to help in the resale. New buyers can get a better deal old buyers can get out happy even with a loss, and Carriage Hills can be paid to facilitate like they would anyother deal.

Julie M.
Jul 25, 2007

How come it's hard to resell or buy ? I an trying to buy properties, but having no luck!

James H.
Jul 25, 2007

jamesh363 wrote:
How come it's hard to resell or buy ? I an trying to buy properties, but having no luck!

Hi James,

There are currently 19 resale postings for this timeshare here on RedWeek.com. Hopefully, one of them will work out for you.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Sep 20, 2018

If any of you that own at Carriage Ridge or Carriage Hills, please take not of the upcoming elections/board meetings on Oct 29th and 30th 2018. I believe the votes have to be in by Oct 26th 2018

There is strength in numbers and we need more of us to unite and work together for our cause. Join 'crchopportunitiesgroup@googlegroups.com

Join the Facebook groups: Carriage Hills Owners Group and Carriage Ridge Owners

Liz B.
Sep 20, 2018

If any of you own at Carriage Ridge or Carriage Hills, please take note of the upcoming elections/board meetings on Oct 29th and 30th 2018. I believe the votes have to be in by Oct 26th,

There is strength in numbers and we need more of us to unite and work together for our cause. Join 'crchopportunitiesgroup@googlegroups.com

Join the Facebook groups: Carriage Hills Owners Group and Carriage Ridge Owners

Liz B.

Last edited by lizb236 on Sep 21, 2018 07:29 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.