Harborside Resort at Atlantis

RENTED on Redweek

Mar 24, 2007

Does anyone know if a rental unit posted on Redweek says RENTED

if it is truly rented or the unit has not been rented but withdrawn or the unit has not been rented but just labeled rented as the time period is past

Thanks.

Lauren L.
Mar 24, 2007

flyimlee wrote:

if it is truly rented or the unit has not been rented but withdrawn or the unit has not been rented but just labeled rented as the time period is past

Thanks.

Hi,

When the posting indicates that it is "Rented" means that the owner has actually come onto our website and deactivated their posting and marked that it has been rented.

If the owner deactivates the posting without indicating that it has been rented the posting will just be removed. If the posting has expired or the availability dates have passed here again the posting will just be removed.

Hope that helps.

Marty

Marty F
Mar 25, 2007

marty8084 wrote:
flyimlee wrote:

Thanks.

Hi,

When the posting indicates that it is "Rented" means that the owner has actually come onto our website and deactivated their posting and marked that it has been rented.

If the owner deactivates the posting without indicating that it has been rented the posting will just be removed. If the posting has expired or the availability dates have passed here again the posting will just be removed.

Hope that helps.

Marty

Thank you. It helps me to decide whether to list on redweek or not. I've seen a lot of "RENTED" posting and wanted to be reassured that I will likely be successful as well.

Lauren L.
Oct 07, 2007

flyimlee wrote:
marty8084 wrote:
flyimlee wrote:

Thanks.

Hi,

Hope that helps.

Marty

Thank you. It helps me to decide whether to list on redweek or not. I've seen a lot of "RENTED" posting and wanted to be reassured that I will likely be successful as well.

However, an owner can indicate that it actually has been rented, even though it hasn't. They may have rented it on e-bay or elsewhere...or in my case recently, I wasn't able to rent at all. But I indicated on Redweek that it had been rented (I ended up giving it to family members). Quite honestly, I have not had much luck renting on Redweek yet :-(

Yvonne A.

Last edited by yvonnea7 on Oct 07, 2007 08:48 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.