Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina Tower

Interval International Codes?

Mar 30, 2007

Does anyone know if II has assigned different resort codes to the different products at this resort. As I understand, the Molokai/Maui/Lanai Wings are the original timeshares converted from the hotel and the Lahaina Tower is the new building under construction which will have the new design 2 BR units. Can anyone verify this and advise what the II codes are for the different options at this resort? Thanks.

Great Rental!
Mar 30, 2007

scott1764 wrote:
Does anyone know if II has assigned different resort codes to the different products at this resort. As I understand, the Molokai/Maui/Lanai Wings are the original timeshares converted from the hotel and the Lahaina Tower is the new building under construction which will have the new design 2 BR units. Can anyone verify this and advise what the II codes are for the different options at this resort? Thanks.

Hi again, Scott,

I was only able to find Marriott's Maui Ocean Club • MMO. Perhaps, they may assign another code for the Lahaina Tower later but for now it appears to all be under the one code.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.