Timeshare Exchanges

Caribbean and Dream Bldgs. at Ocean Landings Resort in Cocoa Beach

May 01, 2007

Has anyone stayed here? Review please.

Tony

Tony C.
May 02, 2007

HAS ANYONE STAY AT THIS RESORT? LIKE TO HONEYMOON HERE.

Lee J.
Oct 13, 2007

Has anyone stayed here? Am being offered this for 2 weeks in August 2008 and I want it to be a special holiday. Help please, Lyn

Lyn N.
Oct 13, 2007

lyn133 wrote:
Has anyone stayed here? Am being offered this for 2 weeks in August 2008 and I want it to be a special holiday. Help please, Lyn

Lyn: Have you checked the reviews on redweek, or any of the other T/S help sites?

Also. you have posted a questiob under a topic title that would not direct any poster to your question.

You would probably get some replies if you started a new topic in this section. You put your topic in the answer section of another question.

Kenneth K.
Oct 16, 2007

tonyc39 wrote:
Has anyone stayed here? Review please.

Tony

I own at this resort week 13. It is right on the beach and has 2 outdoor heated pools! It also offers a food shack at the 2nd pool with good prices. Serves alcoholic beverages too! Has 6 bbq's to fry up your ocean catch. Understand that this is basically a converted hotel complex and is not top of the line but nice. Good value for the money for sure!

Chris

Chris F.
Aug 01, 2008

I realize this thread is old, but I'd like to add that the better resort is the Resort on Cocoa Beach. Much much nicer, IMO.

Bill B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.