May 11, 2007

last year while staying at hill country it was posted that there would be a new water park built at one of the silverleaf resorts. i believe that it was suppose to be at the villages. if i am correect is the water park finished and up and running for guest ? thanks Jessica

Jessica N.
May 21, 2007

yes and no. we own at the villages and they are still building the waterpark. they originally had planned for spring of this year, but they have only broken ground. It is now set to open in fall 2007.

Allison W.
Oct 12, 2007

I was told that is supposed to be done next month but in order to use the water park you must be staying on property.

Tarshia B.
Jan 04, 2008

Pam C.

Last edited by pamc128 on Jan 04, 2008 08:36 PM

Jan 04, 2008

We were at The Village last weekend and the waterpark is open. Dec 31st was it's first day. It is small but will get a LOT of use in the cooler months.

Pam C.
Mar 02, 2008

We recently went to the Villages and really enjoyed the waterpark. However, we were disappointed to find out that there is a hefty fee for entrance. When we bought the timeshare, we were told by Cirron at the sales office in Dallas that entry into the waterpark would be free for members and guests. That is not true. Was anyone else lied to like this? I talked to member services and twisted arms until they gave me 4 free passes for that weekend but that still doesn't solve the problem for any future visits.

Janelle M.
Mar 03, 2008

janellem14 wrote:
We recently went to the Villages and really enjoyed the waterpark. However, we were disappointed to find out that there is a hefty fee for entrance. When we bought the timeshare, we were told by Cirron at the sales office in Dallas that entry into the waterpark would be free for members and guests. That is not true. Was anyone else lied to like this? I talked to member services and twisted arms until they gave me 4 free passes for that weekend but that still doesn't solve the problem for any future visits.

I was told from the very beginning that there would be a charge for entry but I was also told that a person (and guest) could only go if they were staying on property but that has now been amended as well. Hope this helps.

Tarshia B.

Last edited by tarshiab on Mar 03, 2008 06:13 PM

Jul 11, 2008

What kind of fee is there? We were also told when we bought our timeshare in September of 2007, that it would be free for members and that you didi not have to be staying there, that you could just go for the day. Thanks Tammy

tarshiab wrote:
janellem14 wrote:

I was told from the very beginning that there would be a charge for entry but I was also told that a person (and guest) could only go if they were staying on property but that has now been amended as well. Hope this helps.

Tammy P.
Jul 11, 2008

I think it's a shame that Silverleaf is double dipping! They raised maintenance fee's and are going to charge us for using the water park. GREEDY is what I call it!!!Owners: $19.95 adults $16.95 kids 42" after 4 pm $14.95/$11.95 if you will not get in water $10.00.

General admission: $24.95/$21.95 after 4 pm $19.95/$14.95

Under 2 free 3day pass 29.95 5day pass 49.95

tammyp104 wrote:
What kind of fee is there? We were also told when we bought our timeshare in September of 2007, that it would be free for members and that you didi not have to be staying there, that you could just go for the day. Thanks Tammy
tarshiab wrote:
janellem14 wrote:

Tarshia B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.