Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Los Angeles area timeshares???

May 11, 2007

I would really like a timeshare in the Los Angeles area, It can be anywhere from Long Beach to Malibu and even inland a little bit. No matter what sites I search in, I cannot find any in the L.A. area (the closest is Oxnard or Orange county). Do any exist in L.A.? If they do, how could I find them?

Thanks!!

Kim S.
May 11, 2007

Marriott Resorts has one I believe in Long Beach. I'm also interested in the LA area, particularly Venice.

Carolyn S.
May 11, 2007

I believe the closest TS to LA would be in Anaheim or Laguna Beach. Other members here may be more familiar with the LA area and able to help with further suggestions.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
May 12, 2007

A little south of L.A. there are timeshares in Capistrano Beach facing the pacific ocean and pacific coast highway. You can catch the Amtrak in Capistrano Beach to L.A. and further south to San Diego. If you are ever interested in buying or renting a timeshare there, be sure you get a unit that faces the ocean (a little noisy with all the traffic and trains going back and forth, but the view of the ocean is fantastic).

Also Lawrence Welk Resort is in the same area. It's a very popular resort, although inland.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.