May 15, 2007

How can I find a listing of recent time share sales in Key West? I'm trying to find out what re-sales actually sell for.

Mike K.
May 16, 2007

The market (buyer) sets the price of any resale. Key West is a very popular destination with not that many timeshares (low supply/high demand) so I would think that resales would be quite expensive there.

I don't know of any site that lists timeshares that have sold and what they sold for, although Redweek will post a sold sign on any timeshare that has sold that is listed with them.

In closing, I think you're looking at big bucks to purchase a timeshare in Key West.

R P.
May 16, 2007

mikek105 asked:

>> How can I find a listing of recent time share sales in Key West? I'm trying to find out what re-sales actually sell for. <<

There is no centralized source for any such information. All you can really do is search the various timeshare related sites which have classifieds, isolate Key West as the location of interest, and take a look at the range of asking prices. Actual selling prices won't be any higher, but you also won't know how much under asking price they actually sell for. You can bet, however, that it's plenty of money. There are really only a few timeshare facilities in Key West, Galleon Resort being the oldest and, as far as I know, the biggest.

Good luck.

KC

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.