Jun 29, 2007

Anyone stayed in the New Tower yet? It would be great to get some reviews on how it all turned out. Is the new pool attracting guests or are they heading over to the bigger pool? Any feedback would be great.

Julie V.
Jul 02, 2007

i am going july 20. will give you a report.

Jeff M.
Jul 20, 2007

anewcastle4u wrote:
Anyone stayed in the New Tower yet? It would be great to get some reviews on how it all turned out. Is the new pool attracting guests or are they heading over to the bigger pool? Any feedback would be great.
Hi, We rented a unit in the new tower during 4th of July week and liked it so much we bought a week for ourselves! The new units are lovely and even the garden view had some ocean in the distance. Pools were all full of people, but still fun for us and the kids. It's a great resort.

Ray Sandra H.
Jul 20, 2007

kallak wrote:
anewcastle4u wrote:
Hi, We rented a unit in the new tower during 4th of July week and liked it so much we bought a week for ourselves! The new units are lovely and even the garden view had some ocean in the distance. Pools were all full of people, but still fun for us and the kids. It's a great resort.

Charleen M.
Jul 20, 2007

do the pool side garden views have some ocean view?

Charleen M.
Jul 20, 2007

charm4 wrote:
To charm4: Yes, the POOL SIDE garden views in the new Lahaina Tower also have some ocean view. However, the garden views on the opposite side of that building (the side next to the Hyatt) don't seem to have much ocean. Do you own a garden view unit? Then request POOL SIDE if you can.

Ray Sandra H.
Jul 21, 2007

kallak wrote:
charm4 wrote:
To charm4: Yes, the POOL SIDE garden views in the new Lahaina Tower also have some ocean view. However, the garden views on the opposite side of that building (the side next to the Hyatt) don't seem to have much ocean. Do you own a garden view unit? Then request POOL SIDE if you can.
yes, and we did.

Charleen M.
Aug 01, 2007

anewcastle4u wrote:

new tower is great. pool is nice. super pool was busy. the grass/garden area around the new pool is very nice and more spacious than i thought it would be. pleanty of lounge chairs. building is very attractive. i wish they would have done a better job hiding the cars in the parking garage. kind of tacky to see them from the beach sidewalk. they would be easy to hide. perhaps they will.

Jeff M.
Nov 27, 2007

Hi. Stayed there this past Thanksgiving and give it an A+. The rooms were perfect. The staff treats you like the property owners that you are. Aiming to please on every level. Cannot say enough. From the front desk girls Millie and Lynn and Kim and the evening gentleman whose name I cannot spell, but he worked almost every late-night, they were amazing...a staff that corporate should be proud of. The new restaurant, Longboards, was fantastic. They served brunch and menu items on the weekend and delicious meals every evening - and a prime rib and crab meat buffet on saturdays...This restaurantis the best kept secret on the island. It serves everything from steaks and chops to fun, casual fare...tried it all and I can say, honestly, why go anywhere else? Owners get a nice discount,too. the beachwalk, for the amount of traffic they get, is wonderful, as well. The staff works so very hard and the food is yummy and the staff, here, too is incredible ...The pool/chaise area is constanly serviced for both drink and food service...so, it is just like being in any great hotel. Needs immediately satisfied...Loved Heather, she was a dynamic cabana/pool server and she will go far with this chain.. The resort is immaculately clean and the exercise room is open 24 hours and spotless as well. The new pool is so peaceful and there are many chaises and huge areas of space so you do not get the westin-congested feeling. We have been owners for several years, from the transition to hotel to time-share and honestly, it has gotten better and better each visit. This is was our third trip this year ... and I cannot wait to return. There is not one area that needs work. Additionally, whatever tower you stay in, there is no discrimination- kind of wondered about that - but, the pools are for anyone from either building and we stayed one week at the "old" tower and the second at the "new" tower and the treatment was equally awesome....proud to be part of this growing winner...If there are any, first hand questions I can answer, please ask -

Laura S.
Nov 29, 2007

lauras187 wrote:
Hi. Stayed there this past Thanksgiving and give it an A+. The rooms were perfect. The staff treats you like the property owners that you are. Aiming to please on every level. Cannot say enough. From the front desk girls Millie and Lynn and Kim and the evening gentleman whose name I cannot spell, but he worked almost every late-night, they were amazing...a staff that corporate should be proud of. The new restaurant, Longboards, was fantastic. They served brunch and menu items on the weekend and delicious meals every evening - and a prime rib and crab meat buffet on saturdays...This restaurantis the best kept secret on the island. It serves everything from steaks and chops to fun, casual fare...tried it all and I can say, honestly, why go anywhere else? Owners get a nice discount,too. the beachwalk, for the amount of traffic they get, is wonderful, as well. The staff works so very hard and the food is yummy and the staff, here, too is incredible ...The pool/chaise area is constanly serviced for both drink and food service...so, it is just like being in any great hotel. Needs immediately satisfied...Loved Heather, she was a dynamic cabana/pool server and she will go far with this chain.. The resort is immaculately clean and the exercise room is open 24 hours and spotless as well. The new pool is so peaceful and there are many chaises and huge areas of space so you do not get the westin-congested feeling. We have been owners for several years, from the transition to hotel to time-share and honestly, it has gotten better and better each visit. This is was our third trip this year ... and I cannot wait to return. There is not one area that needs work. Additionally, whatever tower you stay in, there is no discrimination- kind of wondered about that - but, the pools are for anyone from either building and we stayed one week at the "old" tower and the second at the "new" tower and the treatment was equally awesome....proud to be part of this growing winner...If there are any, first hand questions I can answer, please ask -

What is your position at Marriott?? Are you executive level yet or just working your way up the ladder from the middle?

John B.
Nov 30, 2007

HEHE - JUST A HAPPY OWNER! HAVE TRULY ENJOYED THE OWNERSHIP EXPERIENCE - AND I ALSO BELIEVE EXEMPLORARY SERVICE SHOULD BE COMPLIMENTED!

Laura S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.