Harborside Resort at Atlantis

Who has rented thru Redweek

Aug 25, 2012

We listed our timeshare for rental on Redweek last year and it was a positive experience. We did not use an escrow, but used Paypal for payment instead. We then called Starwood and switched the reservation to the renter's name, and made sure that the renter's email and information was on file with Starwood, so she would receive emails regarding this transfer from them as well. Very easy and renter was wonderful to deal with.

Patrick & Ann P.
Dec 27, 2012

Hi,

I am interested in renting at Harborside. I own at Westin Lagunamar and have been trying to trade for 5 years. We can never get in to Atlantis, as we are trying for Easter week. Do you have a referral for Atlantis?

Thanks, Deb Lutz

I have rented several times through this site at both Atlantis and two other resorts, all times without using any escrow service. All times have been a great experience. FYI, if you want the name of a great person to get you into atlantis, I can give you a referral.

Deb L.
Dec 28, 2012

Last time I went to Atlantis (I am an owner), I heard guests talking about how they had tried for years to trade for Atlantis and were never able to, so they finally just rented. That is probably your best bet.

debl39 wrote:
Hi,

I am interested in renting at Harborside. I own at Westin Lagunamar and have been trying to trade for 5 years. We can never get in to Atlantis, as we are trying for Easter week. Do you have a referral for Atlantis?

Thanks, Deb Lutz

I have rented several times through this site at both Atlantis and two other resorts, all times without using any escrow service. All times have been a great experience. FYI, if you want the name of a great person to get you into atlantis, I can give you a referral.

D H.
Dec 29, 2012

I have had a couple of renters who have been great to deal with, they have used Redweek several times to rent places. Redweek is one of the better sites to rent from since as owners you do not want to mess around with people who are helping you by selecting your ad. Most of the owners are just trying to off set the cost of owning and may not be able to use there week. Most rents are not alot higher than the maintence fees. Was recently pricing some all inclusive resorts, and you know going through Redweek was cheaper in alot of cases. Especially 5 star resorts. It may depend where you fly from, but for me as a owner trying to rent out my week it was encouraging.

Carol S.
Mar 11, 2013

I have rented from Redweek with no problems or issues. Rented into Harborside and came home immediately and bought my own. I have purchased additional weeks from Redweek in order for family members to join us. We love the Harborside!

VplannerMom
Mar 11, 2013

Mind telling our group what you actually purchased and what you paid?

Henry S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.