Aug 26, 2007

I saw that this resort got 3 1/2 stars on the rating system. Yet there were only 2 reviews on it, and each reviewer gave it only a one star. How did you calculate that to equal 3 1/2 total stars? Is that the minimum that a resort can receive?

John H.
Aug 26, 2007

johnh538 wrote:
I saw that this resort got 3 1/2 stars on the rating system. Yet there were only 2 reviews on it, and each reviewer gave it only a one star. How did you calculate that to equal 3 1/2 total stars? Is that the minimum that a resort can receive?

Hi John,

Paid members of RedWeek.com can rate the resort without leaving a review. All of those ratings are averaged out to come up with the stars.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
May 03, 2008

I don't think that it is fair for people mad about some sales presentation, who also say the property is very nice rate the property soo low! Shouldn't the rewiew be based on the quality of the property. The people that I hope will rent at this property probably will not even attend a sales presentation. This Starwood property has the lowest rating on your website due to people mad about some sales presentation. This is one of the newest and nicest Starwood resorts. Is there anything that can be done about these unfair reviews.

Mark & Oran O.

Last edited by marko119 on May 03, 2008 01:04 PM

May 10, 2008

marko119 wrote:
I don't think that it is fair for people mad about some sales presentation, who also say the property is very nice rate the property soo low! Shouldn't the rewiew be based on the quality of the property. The people that I hope will rent at this property probably will not even attend a sales presentation. This Starwood property has the lowest rating on your website due to people mad about some sales presentation. This is one of the newest and nicest Starwood resorts. Is there anything that can be done about these unfair reviews.

Hi Mark,

After reading the reviews it seems that there is a mixture of people that really liked this resort and those that didn't. It currently has a 4 star rating which doesn't look like it was affected drastically because of the presentations comments. The two reviews that talked about the presentation also have other comments that I would rather not edit or remove.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.