Timeshare Exchanges

Error Received While Trying To Search For Timeshare Exchange

Sep 07, 2007

I am trying to search for a Timeshare Exchange by using the Search Advanced Feature. But this error message keeps coming up:

Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, support@redweek.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Will the search feature be fixed soon?

Thanks.

Latricia R.
Sep 07, 2007

bigeyes1 wrote:
I am trying to search for a Timeshare Exchange by using the Search Advanced Feature. But this error message keeps coming up:

Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, support@redweek.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Will the search feature be fixed soon?

Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I was unable to reproduce what you are experiencing. Please let us know if it's still happening.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Jan 18, 2017

I am having this issue all last night and today. Please let me know if it is on your end.

Thanks,

Dustin

Dustin H.
Jan 18, 2017

Dustin -

We had some glitches on our website today. The issue has been identified and should be resolved shortly.

Thanks for your patience, Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.