Sep 24, 2007

Has anyone been recently? How are the changes to the Clubhouse coming on? Is it correct that there is now no bar in the west Village to get a brew? I gather the large pool is also out of commission?

Alan A.
Oct 21, 2007

YOU CAN STILL JET SKI

Claude P.
Nov 12, 2007

We just came back a few days ago Renos are well under way Most of the areas are fenced off so you can't see much. Parking lot will have different set up than before.Shrubs and Palms have all been removed for now. Main building is under construction large pool is empty small hot tub empty kids pool empty Bar shut down. Small pool open and large hot tub still open Water sports open . You can still have a brew with your favorite bartender You just have to find them There all working at different bars on the resort. From what i have heard the new area is going to be amazing. I can't wait for the reopening I just hope it doesn't take as long as RI did!

Tony W.
Nov 14, 2007

We just bought in the West Village Unit 2603. Does anyone know if this building (Building 5) has been renovated?

Linda L.
Nov 16, 2007

lindal336 wrote:
We just bought in the West Village Unit 2603. Does anyone know if this building (Building 5) has been renovated?
How much did you pay for 2605? At this date it must be a resalee from a trafde in for RI

Peter L.
Dec 31, 2007

We just bought in the West Villa, Unit 5562 6th floor. Does anyone know is this building has been renovated?

Mary R.
Jan 01, 2008

alana54 wrote:
Has anyone been recently? How are the changes to the Clubhouse coming on? Is it correct that there is now no bar in the west Village to get a brew? I gather the large pool is also out of commission?
Just returned from OL yesterday. The registration area is almost complete and should open up in the next 2 weeks or so. The old Olympic pool area is completely demo'd -- a sand pit and cordoned off. Stage pool/original putt putt course are both open for business but no services, watersports and beach access are in place as well plus the Crane's Bend 9 hole course. Greens were excellent!. In all the promo materials of the revitalization, we didn't see a comparable pool bar to the original -- and we imagine that the set up will be more like the bar set up at the North Village or River Island. -- they've set up the pro shop in the West Village parking lot as a convenience store/pro shop with ice cream, pizza orders, sundries and drinks. Not bad -- not quite the same. We poked our heads into the registration building -- very luxurious appointments, but it may have lost some of the homelike friendly atmosphere of the original -- went to an owner's presentation and they stressed that the Wilson kids have a slightly different vision for the future than the old man. Direct quote. Still love the place and we're glad we own, but it is a slightly different feeling.

Linda S.
Jan 01, 2008

We just stayed in 2611. The unit we were in hasn't been reno'd as of yet. We got the impression that they were focusing in on the one story golf villas first.

lindal336 wrote:

Linda S.
Jan 24, 2008

john1392 Does anyone know when pool area ect.. is suppost to be done?

John S.
Mar 24, 2008

We just bought a timeshare at 2341. Does anyone know anything about this building?

Candice V.
Mar 26, 2008

We own #4328 for 8 years but have always exchanged out. We want to sell and buy where we vacation which is Mexico. What's going on at Orange Lake? I was told that our unit is in the West Village. What's the prognosis for us as far as getting back 30% of what we paid for it? We paid $12,000 and weren't getting any offers for more than $3,000

Mary Grace R.
Apr 02, 2008

marygracer wrote:
We own #4328 for 8 years but have always exchanged out. We want to sell and buy where we vacation which is Mexico. What's going on at Orange Lake? I was told that our unit is in the West Village. What's the prognosis for us as far as getting back 30% of what we paid for it? We paid $12,000 and weren't getting any offers for more than $3,000

when Is your week? is it a two bedroom villa in the west village? Jim

Jim H.
Apr 02, 2008

jimh220 wrote:
marygracer wrote:

when Is your week? is it a two bedroom villa in the west village? Jim

Mary Grace R.

Last edited by marygracer on Apr 02, 2008 07:13 PM

Apr 02, 2008

Hi Jim. Yes we own a 2 bedroom villa during week number 4 in the west village. What is going on withOrange Lake? Mary Grace

Mary Grace R.

Last edited by marygracer on Apr 02, 2008 07:14 PM

Jan 24, 2020

Can you tell me if the West Villa's 4339 been renovated?

Barb H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.