Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations

Next Owners Meeting?

Sep 25, 2007

Do you know when the next HOA meeting is scheduled? Please share the details, and whether any important topics will be discussed or voted on.

RedWeek
RedWeek.com
May 21, 2009

I believe there will be a grand opening gala & special event in September 2009. I just bought 1 BR, annual, floating about 2 weeks ago. The sales team told me that I would receive the special invitation (complimentary).

This is the first timeshare that I have ever done in my life. The sales pitch and high pressure pushed me through the purchase. After reading several websites about timeshare, I learn that I paid the "overpriced" cost to the developer's sales team. Whenever I'll sell it in the resale market, I may lose 50% or more of my cost. Ouch .....

At the present time, I must think and plan positively. I shall make the best use of this ownership and exchange it for visiting Hawaii, Smokey Mountain, Orlando, Canadian Banff Nat'l Park, Acadia Nat'l Park, Maine Coast in the next few years.

I hope that more owners can share his/her experiences and thoughts at this forum. Thanks.

Jenny L.
Sep 20, 2009

Jenny,

Sorry to hear you bought in at the high end but yours is experience that many have had.

Pierre P.

Last edited by pierrep11 on Jan 31, 2010 07:09 PM

Dec 20, 2019

Hello Jenny.. I am new here. what did you end up doing with your Elara Timeshare? I am new also and have a Timeshare

Jopo R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.