Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Why does screen change on RW?

Oct 07, 2007

It seems that half the time I log into Redweek I have a messed up screen that is difficult to navigate through, has too big of print that doesn't stay in boxes and an advertisement banner that blocks some of my view. I also don't have the option to fill in boxes for resort lookup and instead I must go to several links to get what I want and even then it is difficult to scroll through.

Is it just me and can I fix? Or is this just a Redweek issue that I must wait out?

Orville F.
Oct 08, 2007

It must be your computer as I've never had such a problem.

R P.
Oct 08, 2007

orvillef2 wrote:
It seems that half the time I log into Redweek I have a messed up screen that is difficult to navigate through, has too big of print that doesn't stay in boxes and an advertisement banner that blocks some of my view. I also don't have the option to fill in boxes for resort lookup and instead I must go to several links to get what I want and even then it is difficult to scroll through.

Is it just me and can I fix? Or is this just a Redweek issue that I must wait out?

Hi,

This is the first time I've heard a complaint such as yours so I also have to think it's your computer and the way your browser is set up. Do you have the same problem on other websites? If you have access to another computer please try going to RedWeek.com and see if you have the same issues.

What browser are you using?

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.