Timeshare Exchanges

Contacting Customer Service Regarding A Timeshare Exchange

Oct 16, 2007

Is there anyway we can contact RW regarding a particular exchange besides email? I can't seem to find a phone number listed on the website.

Also, what is the average turn around time to hear a response from RW via email?

Thanks in advance.

Latricia R.
Oct 16, 2007

bigeyes1 wrote:
Is there anyway we can contact RW regarding a particular exchange besides email? I can't seem to find a phone number listed on the website.

Also, what is the average turn around time to hear a response from RW via email?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Since we are an internet company we handle most of our inquiries via email. This creates a record of what has been discussed. Please email support@redweek.com for any questions if they aren't anwered here. Email is usually answered in less then 24 hours usually much quicker.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Oct 16, 2007

Thank you for your quick response.

Are we allowed to post questions on an exchange here?

Btw, I did send RW an email with this inquiry not too long ago.

Latricia R.
Oct 16, 2007

bigeyes1 wrote:

Yes, you can ask general questions about exchanges but can't post ads or requests in the forums.

I see your email in our system and Alisa is working on getting an answer for you.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Oct 16, 2007

Great. Then I'll await Alisa's email.

Thanks for your prompt response, Marty.

Latricia R.
Oct 17, 2007

marty8084 wrote:
bigeyes1 wrote:

Yes, you can ask general questions about exchanges but can't post ads or requests in the forums.

I see your email in our system and Alisa is working on getting an answer for you.

Thanks, Marty

Marty,

Do you or Alisa know what the assigned unit number is for this particular exchange? If I know this, then I can find out the answer to my question.

Thanks.

Latricia R.

Last edited by bigeyes1 on Oct 17, 2007 07:41 AM

Oct 18, 2007

bigeyes1 wrote:
marty8084 wrote:
bigeyes1 wrote:

Thanks, Marty

Marty,

Do you or Alisa know what the assigned unit number is for this particular exchange? If I know this, then I can find out the answer to my question.

Thanks.

No, I don't know. Alisa is trying to find out that information and it looks like you and Alisa have been in contact. I hope she's able to help you very soon.

Thank you, Marty

Marty F
Oct 18, 2007

Hi Marty,

My husband wanted me to go ahead and book the exchange. So, I confirmed it this morning. I also purchased the CPO, just in case.

As it stands now, Alisa is waiting to hear something from the Exchange Team. We didn't want to risk losing the week while waiting on the Exchange Team's response to our question.

Which brings me to another question. Does the Exchange Team have a direct email address? It would be easier for the members to contact the Exchange team directly for any exchange related questions.

Thanks, again.

Latricia R.

Last edited by bigeyes1 on Oct 18, 2007 06:24 AM

Oct 18, 2007

bigeyes1 wrote:
Do you or Alisa know what the assigned unit number is for this particular exchange? If I know this, then I can find out the answer to my question. Thanks.

There's a possibility that the unit won't be assigned until check-in.

R P.
Oct 18, 2007

jayjay wrote:
There's a possibility that the unit won't be assigned until check-in.

I'm not too worried about about the unit number per se. Just the "type" of unit it is. This resort has 6/4 and 6/6 unit configurations. All it shows is 2br/6. By knowing the assigned unit number that was deposited, this will tell me what type of unit we'll get when we check-in.

Hope that wasn't too confusing. LOL.

Latricia R.
Oct 18, 2007

Oh okay, .... makes sense to know what the configuration of a unit is.

R P.
Oct 19, 2007

Wow. Would you believe I STILL haven't received an answer to my question, yet? I know we're waiting on the Exchange Team, but why the long delay?

Latricia R.
Oct 19, 2007

bigeyes1 wrote:
Wow. Would you believe I STILL haven't received an answer to my question, yet? I know we're waiting on the Exchange Team, but why the long delay?

I'm very sorry for the delay. I honestly don't know what the hold up is. Jamie, with RedWeek, is the one that does the interface with DAE. So unfortunately, I'm kind of out of the loop on how that process works. DAE is a separate company from RedWeek but they are a partner with us with the exchanges. The delay must be from their end.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Oct 19, 2007

marty8084 wrote:
bigeyes1 wrote:

I'm very sorry for the delay. I honestly don't know what the hold up is. Jamie, with RedWeek, is the one that does the interface with DAE. So unfortunately, I'm kind of out of the loop on how that process works. DAE is a separate company from RedWeek but they are a partner with us with the exchanges. The delay must be from their end.

Thanks, Marty

Well, I took matters into my own hands. Since it showed this particular exchange was "powered by DAE" on the Confirmation form, I called them directly. Fortunately, they were able to answer my question.

If I hadn't confirmed this exchange, I would never have known this week originally came from DAE. Which means, I would have still been waiting on RW for an answer.

Luckily, this all worked out for the best. Having said that, I am a bit disappointed in how this situation was handled by RW. You would think the Exchange team would have this information onhand.

JMHO, of course.

Thank you, Marty. I appreciate your responses on this matter.

Latricia R.
Oct 20, 2007

bigeyes1 wrote:
marty8084 wrote:
bigeyes1 wrote:

Thanks, Marty

Well, I took matters into my own hands. Since it showed this particular exchange was "powered by DAE" on the Confirmation form, I called them directly. Fortunately, they were able to answer my question.

If I hadn't confirmed this exchange, I would never have known this week originally came from DAE. Which means, I would have still been waiting on RW for an answer.

Luckily, this all worked out for the best. Having said that, I am a bit disappointed in how this situation was handled by RW. You would think the Exchange team would have this information onhand.

JMHO, of course.

Thank you, Marty. I appreciate your responses on this matter.

I'm so sorry you had to contact DAE yourself. But am glad you got the answer you were looking for. I will check into this process to make sure that it's being conducted more efficiently.

Thanks again, Marty

Marty F
Dec 10, 2013

Do I have a week in October, 2014, posted with RedWeek?

Norma M.
Jan 03, 2014

I just joined Redweek, I wish to exchange my week. Checking this site isn't offering much help. Where can I find answers to exchange my weeks?

Anthony L.

Last edited by tonyn31 on Jan 04, 2014 07:43 AM

Jan 05, 2014

The exchange program on RedWeek has been taken over by Dial-an-Exchange (daelive.com). You might want to contact DAE for more information.

Lance C.
May 19, 2016

My listing is by Lisa-Johnston @hotmail.com for Sydney Cervini (me) I have someone interested and they want proof. Don't know what to do now. I have never done this. Last time I spoke to u on phone. It's for6/9/16 at Marriott Aruba surf club. Please respond to my email.

Sydney C.
May 19, 2016

Sydney,

I believe you sent in this question to RedWeek Customer Service and I responded. But if you still need any assistance, please Contact Us .

Thanks, Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.