Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina Tower

Marriott's Maui Ocean Club- Lahaina and Napili Villas

Oct 23, 2007

Hi I am booked at the Marriott's Maui Ocean Club- Lahaina and Napili Villas.

This is what my reservation says

• Your hotel: Marriott's Maui Ocean Club- Lahaina and Napili Villas, A Marriott Vacation Club • Check-in: Sunday, June 15, 2008 (16:00) • Check-out: Friday, June 20, 2008 (10:00) • Room type: Ocean View Master Villa, 1 • Number of rooms: 1

Can someone point me to a floor plan of what this unit is.

Michael G.
Dec 06, 2007

michaelg50 wrote:
Hi I am booked at the Marriott's Maui Ocean Club- Lahaina and Napili Villas.

This is what my reservation says

• Your hotel: Marriott's Maui Ocean Club- Lahaina and Napili Villas, A Marriott Vacation Club • Check-in: Sunday, June 15, 2008 (16:00) • Check-out: Friday, June 20, 2008 (10:00) • Room type: Ocean View Master Villa, 1 • Number of rooms: 1

Can someone point me to a floor plan of what this unit is.

Go to Marriott's web site Vacationclub.com find the Maui listing and usually it will have a "typical" floor plan or plans ( 2bed vs 3bed). I hope this helps.

Bob B.
Feb 07, 2008

As a deeded owner of two floating shares (Lahaina Villa) oceanviev you can reserve two weeks. Reservations are accepted 13 months in advance.

Gene D.

Last edited by gened31 on Feb 08, 2008 02:59 AM

Aug 21, 2008

Does anyone know if it is better to buy in the Lahaina Towers (gardenview)or Napili (island view)? Thinking about upgrading to the new towers but not sure which would be better?

Meyvelyn P.
Jan 03, 2009

YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH EITHER LOCATION - IT IS AN AMAZING PROPERTY. WOULD YOU CONSIDER TAKING A TRIP THERE TO CHECK IT OUT BEFORE BUYING A SPECIFIC LOCATION? THE NAPILI TOWER OPENS THIS MONTH AND LOOKS JUST BEAUTIFUL. THAT TOWER IS ON ONE SIDE CLOSEST TO BLACK ROCK AND THE LAHAINA TOWER IS LOCATED ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAIN (ORIGINAL STRUCTURE), CLOSEST TO THE HYATT PROPERTY, WHICH BEGINS THE HOTEL STRIP. ALL ARE PLACED ON THE HUGE SPREAD OF OCEAN FRONT PROPERTY. THE ORIGINAL BUILDINGS ARE WERE THE PUBLIC AREAS ARE LOCATED. SO, EITHER SIDE YOU CHOOSE YOU ARE RIGHT NEXT TO THE RESTAURANTS AND THE FITNESS AREA AND THE FRONT LOBBY. IT IS PROBABLY THE BEST INVESTMENT WE MADE ASIDE FROM OUR PRIMARY RESIDENCE! THE STAFF IS AS AWESOME AS THE LOCATION - WHICH IS A TOUGH ACT TO FOLLOW. WE ARE FROM CHICAGO, SO EVERYDAY IS PARADISE...THEY JUST SWEETEN IT UP A BIT!

Laura S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.